The talking memory game!
- Age: from 3 to 8 years.
- Children enrich their vocabulary while training their memory.
- Game objective: find matching pairs of images.
- Each time the game is played, the images are arranged differently.
- The illustrations of the game are based on drawings by 10 year old children.
- The vocabulary is spoken by a variety of children’s voices.
Four levels of difficulty
- 12 squares
- 18 squares
- 26 squares
- Associate the image with a written word
Ten vocabulary themes
Farm, Flowers, Fruits, Insects, Mammals (1 & 2), Alphabet, Numbers, Sports, Transportation.
Also available in French
Play level 1 of the Farm theme for free!