The talking memory game!
A playful way to enhance vocabulary
- Age: from 3 to 8 years.
- Children enrich their vocabulary while training their memory.
- Game objective: find matching pairs of images.
- Each time the game is played, the images are arranged differently.
- The illustrations of the game are based on drawings by 10 year old children.
- The vocabulary is spoken by a variety of children’s voices.
- 12 squares
- 18 squares
- 26 squares
- Associate the image with a written word
- Mammals (continued)
- Fruits and Vegetables