- “Artiztix” means Artiztix Multimedia Inc, a corporation registered in Canada.
- “Website” means the website animaplates.com
- “Member” means whoever has a membership to use the services of the Website.
- “You” means any visitor of the Website, including Members.
- “Content” means all photographs, images, illustrations, videos, animations and other documents on the Website, including downloaded versions thereof.
Conditions of use
If you do not accept these conditions, you should not visit the Website.
2. Permitted and Prohibited Uses
You may not:
- use this Website in a manner that could damage the Website or its content
- interfere with the security of this Website or sites connected to it
- disrupt or interfere with another person’s use of this Website
- use or attempt to use the login name or password of another person
- use this Website or the information it contains in order to send mass emails
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to restricted areas and functionalities of this Website
3. Proprietary Rights
This Website is protected by copyright. Unless otherwise indicated, all texts, images, videos and other documents on this Website are the property of Artiztix. You may use the Content to produce your own artistic creations, but you may not publish, display, transfer or reproduce the Content in whole or in part, nor publish, display, transfer or reproduce modified versions of the Content.
You may not display the Website or part of the Website on another site (including in a “frame”).
4.Changes to Content
Artiztix may from time to time at its sole discretion change the Content and the services available to Members and non-Members. The Content is subject to change without notice.
5. Forums and content provided by third parties
This Website allows users to write comments on certain pages. You agree to use this function only for sending and receiving messages and appropriate documents that pertain to the topic of the page or a discussion present on the page. For example, and the following list is not exhaustive, when you use the comments you agree to not:
- display or otherwise propagate communications or documents of any kind that harass, defame, damage, offend threaten, are obscene or infringe property rights, trade marks, trade secrets or privacy of a third party, or documents whose display could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law,
- display or otherwise propagate any harmful, disruptive or destructive files, computer programs or similar materials, including without limitation computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other malware,
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any commercial purpose,
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters,
- collect information about other persons, for example email addresses, without their consent.
Artiztix does not have any obligation to monitor the content of the comments or other messaging or communications mechanisms present on the Website.
This Website may, at any time, contain documents, data or information provided, displayed or offered by third parties (including other Members), including articles in the online forums. You agree that Artiztix shall not have any liability whatsoever to you for any such third party documents, data or information.
6. Links to other sites
Certain links on this Website may direct you to other sites. Artiztix provides these links only as a convenience. If you follow the links, you are leaving this Website. If you visit a linked site, you do so at your own risk.
In order to subscribe to the Website, you must choose a login name and password. You agree to keep this information confidential and not to share it with other persons.
The email address that you provide at subscription time must be correct and valid. If your email address changes, you must notify Artiztix by updating your Member Profile.
The downloadable documents are accessible only to Members who have a valid membership. You shall not try to circumvent this restriction in any way.
The downloadable documents are for use by the Member exclusively. Certain pages, marked “reproducible page”, may be reproduced for use in a teaching situation. Except for these reproducible pages, you may not transmit, publish or make these documents available to other persons by any means. You may not digitize or transform them in any way in order to transmit, publish or make the documents available to other persons.
You accept that this Website depends on the work of one artist and on her ability to continue her work. Selling you a membership does not commit Artiztix to ensuring the future existence of the Website nor to adding Content to it.
Artiztix may, without prior notice, modify the Content and other information available to Members. Artiztix may change, suspend or shut down the Website or part of the Website, or limit access to the Website without notice or liability.
Should your membership be cancelled or terminated, or the Website closed for any reason whatsoever, refunds will be given solely at the discretion of Artiztix.
8. Limitation of liability
You agree that Artiztix will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damages whatsoever, including without limitation direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, special or consequential damages or other damages (including without limitation damages for harm to business, loss of information or programs or data, loss of profit, loss of savings, loss of revenue) under any legal theory arising out of or relating to the Website content or the use thereof or the inability to use the Website or the content in any manner whatsoever, even if Artiztix has been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
In any event, you agree that the aggregate liability of Artiztix for all damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, shall be limited to the amount, if any, paid by you for membership at this site.
9. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
Artiztix may from time to time make changes to these Terms and Conditions by updating the present page. Your continued use of this Website implies your acceptance of the current terms.
These Conditions and the rights and obligations that follow from it shall be governed by and construed in accordance of the laws of the Province of Ontario (Canada).