Creative projects at the Museum
From January 2 to 5, 2014, I give workshops at the Science and Technology Museum in Ottawa. Each child can make a chess piece.
For many children, it was their first introduction to the game of chess.
Here are some comments from the first day:
- I like it!
- Merci beaucoup!
- Really neat ideas. Thanks.
- I had so much fun! Amy
- Thanks! Enjoyed meeting my Queen today!
- Merci! J’aimerais faire cela plus souvent. Merci pour cette belle journée!
- We had lots of fun making chess pieces!
- Art is fun. I like art! I had fun!