Reindeer are famous for pulling Santa’s sleigh but there are many other interesting things to learn about them.
Reindeer live in the arctic and subarctic regions of three continents: America, Europe and Asia. They travel in herds and migrate over distances of up to 6000 km per year. A lesson on migrations or on the impact of global warming will become much more exciting if the students build their own reindeer herd!
This little reindeer is also very nice to make at home. It can even be made into a piggy bank or a Christmas ornament.
PDF file (14 pages)
- 6 pages of illustrated explanations
- 1 page of patterns and photos
- 2 pages on making a reindeer piggy bank
- 1 page that explain how to make a reindeer ornament
- 2 pages of teaching resources
PDF download: $5.00
(Basic and Pro Member Price: 2 credits)