This little girl is without doubt the best known fairy tale character. If you also create the Wolf, you can make a puppet show that tells this timeless story.
The project guide contains explanations to make two sorts of dresses (one simple and the other more elaborate) as well as a head scarf and a crown. You can then make characters for the following tales:
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- The Princess and the Frog
You can also invent your own character by combining the various elements as you see fit.
PDF file (16 pages)
- 11 pages of illustrated explanations
- 4 pages of patterns and pictures
- 1 page of teaching resources
PDF download: US$ 5.00
(Basic and Pro Member Price: 3 credits)
Log in Not a member? Join Today!
Little Red Riding Hood
The story of Little Red Riding Hood
Grade 6 students made the puppets themselves and wrote their own words to this classic story.
See the video on the page with the Bear puppets.
The Princess and the Frog
The creativity of these Grade 6 students really shows up in the costumes they made for their puppets.
Puppet Plays using this project
Fables using this project
- The Woman and Her Hen
- The Widow and Her Little Maidens
- Truth and the Traveler
- The Shipwrecked Man and the Sea
- The Mother and the Wolf
- The Miller, His Son, and Their Ass
- The Milk-Woman and Her Pail
- The Man and His Wife
- The Man and His Two Sweethearts
- The Lion in a Farmyard
- The Hen and the Golden Eggs
- The Father and His Two Daughters
- The Cat and Venus
- The Brother and the Sister